Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I've been MIA!

Yes, I haven't been here in a while. It's partly because I started a new job in August and adjusting to new hours is always tricky for me.

But even more than that, it's because I've honestly gotten bored to death with most of my sub boxes, and standard beauty products in general. It was bound to happen!

The good news is, I have been venturing into the world of indies - indie makeup, bath and body, and perfumes, and I'm excited again. I think I'm going to be posting about more of those, here!  And while I've been trying quite a few new things, I'm always looking to discover more.

SO, have you tried many indie companies? If so, what ones would you recommend to me?

I hope to have a little review of some Haus of Gloi fragrances up this weekend!

No comments: